“The world is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper .”- W.B. Yeats
RETIRE WELL WITH THE HOMESAFE® JUMBO FINANCIAL TOOL
HOMESAFE: The Financial Tool Designed for Owners of High-Value Homes
If you’re 62 or older, now you can access even more of your home’s equity and put it to work wherever you want—giving you more control over your assets, investments and cash flow.
HomeSafe loan proceeds are tax-free with a competitive fixed interest rate that’s lower than you might expect. You can use your proceeds as you choose to fund a more comfortable and secure retirement.
The HomeSafe reverse mortgage offers these great advantages:
- Loan amounts up to $4 million – significantly higher than a HECM allows
- No mortgage insurance premium
- Condominiums appraised at $500,000 or more do not require FHA approval
With HomeSafe you have a lot of flexibility with how you use your proceeds in order to fund your retirement and enjoy your golden years:
- Pay off existing mortgage debt, have no monthly mortgage payments and improve your cash flow
- Buy a house or condo in an upscale area or active lifestyle community
- Pay for home improvements
- Cover medical or in-home care expenses
- Refinance an existing reverse mortgage to access a larger pool of funds
If your goal is to supplement retirement income, a HomeSafe reverse mortgage could provide the key to unlock the equity value in your home.
Ideal for homes appraised higher than the HECM loan limit allows, homeowners age 62 and older can potentially access hundreds of thousands of dollars more of their equity than the FHA HECM loan currently offers.
Would you like to learn more about the HomeSafe jumbo reverse mortgage and how it may help you secure long-term financial independence?
Contact me to have a conversation or to set up a complimentary personal assessment.