“All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
– Earl Nightingale
Considering a reverse mortgage?
Seniors ages 62+ can now access significantly more home equity than the HECM loan limits allow with a HomeSafe Reverse Mortgage, which could lead to funding a more comfortable and secure retirement.
There are a number of significant advantages with a HomeSafe jumbo reverse mortgage, including the proceeds being tax-free with a lower-than expected competitive, fixed interest rate and more:
- Loan limits of up to $4 million —significantly higher than a HECM allows
- No mortgage insurance premium
- Borrowers have the Flex1 option to receive part of their proceeds as monthly term payments (over a 12-60 month period), or as a lump sum
- Condominiums appraised at $500,000 or more do not require FHA approval
- Pay off existing mortgage debt, have no monthly mortgage payments and improve cash flow
- Preserve invested assets
- Cover medical or in-home care expenses
- Refinance an existing reverse mortgage to access a larger pool of funds
Contact me to learn more about the HomeSafe jumbo reverse mortgage — and how it might help you with your long-term retirement strategy.